ValleyRide Service Changes
Changes to two ValleyRide Bus routes - Route 7 Fairview and Route 9 State Street - took effect on Monday, August 17, 2015. Also, Route 40 Nampa/Meridian Express will begin stopping at the Park & Ride lot at Overland and Ten Mile roads.
More specifics about the changes to routes 7 & 9 are below. DOWNLOAD THIS INFORMATION
- The route will now run service until 9:30 p.m. on weekdays. The service frequency will change from 40 minutes to 30 minutes all day from downtown Boise with two route variations. The Route 7A bus will provide service to Ustick and Cole every hour via Milwaukee and one morning and one afternoon trip to Capital High School via the Capital High Tripper. The Route 7B bus will provide service to the Towne Square Mall via Fairview every hour.
- Stops on Northview have been removed.
- New stops were installed at Fairview & Westgate (Dept of Health and Welfare), Fairview & Owens, Ustick & Ask Park, Ustick & Cole (Library!)
- Capital Tripper: Service to Capital High School will remain with the same routing, but adjusted times. See schedule below.
ROUTE 9 STATE STREET
- This route will provide service until 10 p.m. on weekdays. The extended schedule is below:
ACCESS PARATRANSIT SERVICE
Because routes 7A, 7B and 9 provide later service on weekdays, there will be later ACCESS paratransit service to sections of Boise City. To learn more, call RideLine customer service at 345-RIDE (7433).
If you have any questions about any of the service changes, please call RideLine customer service at 345-RIDE (7433) or contact Mark Carnopis, Community Relations Manager for Valley Regional Transit, at 208-258-2702.